What matters most to MediSYS is to help practices get paid quickly and accurately and we have been doing just that for over 30 years. MediSYS aligns its healthcare practice management with major carriers, eliminating the middle-man to speed reimbursement. MediSYS works direct with Blue Cross Blue Shield and other major carriers, unlike many national vendors who utilize third party software which slows reimbursement.
- Proven to Improve Collections
- Top Ranked by Carriers & Clients
- Prospective Payment Tools, Patient Payment Options and Payment Plans
- Specific to Your Specialty
- Successful Ongoing Support and Training
- Intuitive and Easy-to-Use
- Role-Based On-Site Training
- Integration with MediSYS PM
- Revenue Cycle Outsourcing / Medical Billing Services Option
- American Medical Billing Association Member
Complete a quick assessment to determine your practice management needs.
Practice management involves the on-going measurement of productivity and collections. The longer the collection cycle, the less likely it is to collect. Monitoring key indicators quickly and easily is crucial to cash flow and maximizing collections. MediSYS provides clinics with the necessary tools to manage receivables with inclusive, easy-to-use practice analysis reporting that creates almost limitless data measurement combinations.
MediSYS has proven tools to collect faster.
Avoid choosing a system based solely on EHR functionality as this may jeopardize your clinic. If you can’t get paid quickly and effectively the EHR functionality becomes pointless.
MediSYS includes unique connectivity to BCBS of Alabama which allows login-free, web access in seconds with no duplicate data entry and transmits more claims to BCBS of AL than any other vendor. Our long standing relationship with BCBS of Alabama provides our clients first access to NEW innovative features directly impacting your bottom line.
- Real-Time Batch Eligibility for day’s appointments
- Color-coded easy-to-use scheduling with E&B indicators
- Email & Text Notifications Appointment Reminders
- Collection status prominently flashed for patients in collections
- Appointment History by patient including canceled appointments and no-shows
Eligibility & Benefits
- No Re-entry of Patient Information
- No Logging into Carrier Website
- Individual Eligibility & Benefits in Seconds
- Batch Eligibility for Appointment Day
Insurance & Patient Receivables
- Triple Layer Claim Edits
- Client-defined Rules-Based Remittance Processing by claim adjustment reason code for fewer exceptions
- Advanced Pre-certification Tools
- Electronic Claim Attachments as available
- Automated Comprehensive Collections
- Rural Health
- Worker’s Comp
- 98%+ first pass claims rate
- 95% carrier acceptance rate
- More claims sent to BCBS of AL than any other carrier