To explore possible career & employment opportunities available with our growing MediSYS team, contact us at email@example.com.
Available positions by department / location include:
*NEW* Montgomery, AL – EHR Customer Service Representative *Posted 1.7.20*
MediSYS has an immediate opening for an Electronic Health Records (EHR) Software Customer Service Representative. Responsibilities include providing excellent customer support of clients on EHR system. Must have at least 3 years’ experience in medical office workflow and use of an electronic health record. Excellent written and verbal communications needed. Work references must be supplied with resume. Applicants without medical office experience will not be considered.
Medical Billing Specialist – Montgomery Office *Posted 7/16/2019*
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- 2+ years medical billing experience required
- Specialty specific billing experience a plus (lab, anesthesia)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to focus and manage multiple tasks as assigned.
- Computer experience with Medisys.
- Must possess above average organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Status accounts and collect money for all assigned A/R.
- Research and correct billing problems to expedite payment.
- File insurance: both primary and secondary
- Meet both individual and department goals monthly in support of established collections policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Great company, competitive starting salary and benefits!
To apply, email salary requirements and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Billing Specialist – Birmingham Office *Updated 4/24/2019*
- Medical Billing Specialist: Experienced Medical Billing Specialists needed. Qualifiers will have three or more recent years of experience in Medical Billing. Must have knowledge of CPT and ICD 10 coding. Experience in charge entry posting, payment posting, processing insurance claims and follow-up is a must. MediSYS software user a plus. Only medical billing specialist should apply, others will not be considered.