MediSYS has provided top-notch services and tools to ensure EHR success for over 20 years! MediSYS delivers superior training, support and implementation. Configured to provider preferences with minimal staff training and time, we offer:
- Expert, On-Site Implementation & Training
- Configuration by Provider & Specialty
- Superior Support
- Role-based Training
- Successful Industry Compliance
- MIPS/MACRA Coaching
- Medicaid Meaningful Use
- Chronic Care Management Tools
- Transition of Care Tools
- Enhanced Interoperability
- Patient Engagement Resources
- Immunization Registries
Our experience over the last 20+ years has shown that all doctors document differently.
Let us customize your solution.
- Custom Solutions allow:
- More Time for Patient Care
- Less Stress
- Provider Specific Workflows
With CMS loosening EHR data entry burdens MediSYS has options designed to help providers have more time with patients. Clinical documentation preferences vary widely. We understand not all providers document the same. To help us determine your best solution, please take a quick assessment:
MediSYS Proven Solutions Provide:
- Secure Anytime, Anywhere Access
- Certified Technology
- Enhanced Interoperability
- Intuitive Functionality
- Cloud Based. Complete Access. MedConnectHealth 3.0:
- Secure, Anywhere Web Access
- No patient data stored on mobile device/workstation
- Credentialed login with all data encrypted
- Physician Designed, Practice Proven
- Patient Flow
- System Management of OB Visit-Type (Episode)
- Updox Electronic Fax
- ONC Certification
- ePrescribe – SureScripts Certified
- Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances (EPCS)
- Real-time Lab Results & Lab Orders
- LabCorp, Quest, AEL – (American Esoteric Labs), SCL – (Southeast Clinical Laboratories, LLC), and Decatur Morgan (Mayo Clinic)
- Real-time Alabama Immunization Access (ADPH)
- Suggestive E&M Coding
- Integration to Hospitals (over 30 Alabama Hospitals)
- Clinical Orders Tracking
- Patient Education option
- Direct Messaging
- Patient Portal
- DocForms for Enhanced Scanning / Fax Routing option
- IMO (Intelligent Medical Objects) Clinical Terminology-Based Documentation Tool
- Seamlessly Integrated with Snomed equivalent
- Filters using quick Q&A
- ICD9 & ICD10
EHR for Ophthalmology Practices
Ophthalmologists need an electronic medical records system designed specifically for them. MediSYS partners with EyeMD EMR Healthcare Systems, a leader in electronic medical record software specifically for ophthalmology practices, to provide ophthalmology practices with tools and services to meet their specialized medical record documentation needs.
Simple and Powerful EMR System
EyeMD EMR puts the most comprehensive ophthalmology EMR solution at your fingertips. You’ll never need to sacrifice system capability for a simple, easy-to-use EMR.
More Time with Patients. Less Time Wrangling Technology.
A simple and intuitive user interface gives you and your staff an easy-to-use ophthalmology EMR platform. Designed specifically for Ophthalmology practices, the EyeMD EMR system provides efficient workflows throughout the patient visit – from patient sign-in through diagnostic testing, review, treatment and billing.
With EyeMD EMR and MediSYS Medical Billing software and services, partnering with MediSYS means success for your Ophthalmology clinic.
MediSYS is a local leader in interoperability and support, offering a flexible and affordable solutions to providers. The MediSYS staff has hundreds of years of experience in medical practice management, electronic health records and medical billing services. MediSYS strives to keep their clients educated and informed of industry and technology updates through emails, regional sessions, and client visits among other things.
Keep Your Existing System, Let us fill in the Gaps
If you are happy with your existing Electronic Heath Records (EHR) no problem! Our medical billing system has the capability to interface with your existing EHR.