Your Partner for Optimum Financial Performance
Providers practice medicine to provide the best in patient care. Unfortunately, the growing amount of other responsibilities facing medical practices can be massive and overwhelming. Increasing deductibles and co-pays, physician reimbursement reforms, pay-for-performance models, increasing payer requirements, and complying with industry initiatives all take a toll on a clinic’s financial performance. Our MediSYS Medical Billing Services can help you!
With over 500 combined years of billing experience, our trustworthy and efficient staff can help reduce the stress of your daily billing tasks.
We understand your specialty; including Neurology, ENT, Podiatry, Urology, OBGYN, Pediatrics and Neonatology, Cardiology, Oncology, Pulmonology, Internal Medicine, Rural Health, Surgery, Ambulance, Primary Care, and Urgent Care, Hospitalists, and more!
MediSYS Medical Billing Services can lead to improved efficiency and increased cash flow for your practice. Typically, practices see bottom-line improvements including fixed-cost reductions. By partnering with our team of experts, you get peace of mind knowing that you have more time to focus on patient care and patient engagement—what you do best!
We offer the complete revenue cycle management, from … MediSYS medical Billing Services help make sure your clinic receives proper reimbursement for the services provided to your patients. For 2016, we collected an average of 99.5% net insurance dollars for our clients!
MediSYS is also a member of the American Medical Billing Association (AMBA).
MediSYS Medical Billing Services Include:
- Complete Revenue Cycle Management
- Flexible appointment scheduling
- text message & email appointment reminders
- eligibility & benefits
- Charge review
- Patient Recalls for follow-up visits
- Electronic claims submission with 98%+ claims acceptance rate*
- Time-of-service patient collection alerts
- Professional patient statements
- online patient payments
- prompt, courteous response to patient billing calls
- Automated collection plan
- Feedback tools to monitor practice performance
- Complete transparency
- Flexible appointment scheduling
- Reporting Tools at Your Fingertips
- Precise & concise monthly reports provided in a timely manner
- Access to reports—anytime
- Experienced Medical Billing Staff
- 100% U.S.-based
- Assigned Medical Billing Specialist Who Will:
- File & process charges
- File insurance claims
- primary, secondary & tertiary
- rural health
- workers’ compensation
- Using pre-transmission edits, correct claims prior to submission
- Correct then refile rejected claims
- Submit patient statements & collection letters
- Post patient & insurance payments
- Review past-due accounts
- Management by Dedicated Supervisors
- Monitor & manage your practice’s billing process
- Quality Control Audits
- Checks & balances to maximize reimbursement
- Fee schedule review
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Our EHR option that includes Patient Portal & Charge Capture
- Also available to interface to other EHR systems
Many practices across the southeast are using our medical billing management services for improved collections and fixed-cost reductions. Direct claims to major carriers including Medicare Part B for Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee speed processing. Plus our Medical Billing Services can lead to improved efficiency and increased cash flow.
To explore outsourcing, we offer a no-cost, no-obligation assessment.
Contact us if you are interested in scheduling this assessment or for more information.
Phone: 205-631-5969 or 334-277-6201