Provider Generated Patient Education:
- Provider generated, or internal, patient education is a standard feature.
- Clinics upload their patient education materials for easy access during the encounter.
Krames Patient Education:
Krames Patient Education is an optional subscription service
- 3000 printable patient education sheets
- Topics cover conditions, procedures, health promotion, disease management, wellness
- Drug information sheets for patients
- English and Spanish
- Krames illustrated content
- Krames Health Sheet Titles:
- Krames InfoButton for use with the patient’s current problem list, medication list, or lab test results to identify the patient-specific education from within the Encounter.
Ask for Krames pricing and further details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Both sources are accessible from within the Patient Encounter, Planning Tab and Patient Chart. Selection and printing of electronic patient education from either source is documented in the Office Note.