2018 Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Requirements
In 2018, eligible hospitals and eligible professionals (EPs) that attest directly to a state’s Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program will continue to attest to the measures and objectives as finalized in the 2015 EHR Incentive Programs Final Rule (80 FR 62762 through 62955).
All providers must attest to EITHER Modified Stage 2 MU or Stage 3 MU.
2018 Stage 3 Requirements:
- Must use a 2015 EHR Certified product
- Reporting Period: FULL calendar year, except providers attesting to meaningful use for the first time; these providers will have a minimum of any continuous 90-days EHR reporting period and must attest using Modified Stage 2 measures
- Flexible Reporting Options available for 3 Objectives
- Same Objective Exclusions as 2017
- For more visit: https://www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-Guidance/Legislation/EHRIncentivePrograms/Stage3Medicaid_Require.html
Keeping You Informed
Please contact us at email@example.com with questions.