Alabama Medicaid – Medicaid has changed the name of the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program to Promoting Interoperability (PI) Program. Alabama Medicaid is now accepting PY 2018 attestations and the deadline to submit your data is March 31, 2019.
The link to Alabama’s State Level Registry (SLR) is https://alslr.thinkhts.com/. For more information, please refer to AL Medicaid’s Promoting Interoperability (PI) website: http://medicaid.alabama.gov/content/2.0_Newsroom/2.7_Special_Initiatives/2.7.2_Meaningful_Use.aspx.
Mississippi Medicaid – Medicaid has changed the name of the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program to Promoting Interoperability (PI) Program. MS Medicaid is now accepting PY 2018 attestations and the deadline to submit your data is April 30, 2019.
The Mississippi State Level Registry is available at https://ms.arraincentive.com/. Click here to view the MS Medicaid 2018 Program Year Attestation Checklist and State Level Registry Companion Guide.
Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Program Year 2018 requirements:
- Providers have an option to attest to either Modified Stage 2 MU or Stage 3 MU.
- First and returning year providers attest to a 90-day reporting period for the Meaningful Use measures.
- First year providers also attest to a 90-day CQM reporting period.
- Second year or later returning providers attest to a full year CQM reporting period.
- Providers can use a 2014 Edition, a 2014/2015 Edition, or a 2015 Edition CEHRT unless they are attesting to Stage 3, they must use a 2015 Edition or 2014/2015 Edition CEHRT.
- Security Risk Analysis (SRA) must be performed during the calendar year 2018, regardless of 90 day reporting period.
- SRA must cover the entire reporting period and must be unique to the program year; cannot reuse a previous year SRA.
For more information on the Medicaid Promoting Interoperability (PI) Program, click the following links to view the 2018 Medicaid Program Requirements: