With changes and requirements throughout healthcare at an all-time high, MediSYS provides the long-term partnership as a vendor that directly impacts the success of our clients. Providers are being required to meet many deadlines to participate in incentives and/or avoid payment penalties/delays including:
EHR Meaningful Use: Medicare & Medicaid Eligible Professionals
- BCBS of AL Physician Performance Assessment (PPA Tool)
- BCBS of AL Patient Health Snapshot
- Unlike any other vendor, MediSYS includes unique connectivity to BCBS of Alabama which allows login-free, web access in seconds with no duplicate data entry. This connectivity is embedded within MediSYS PM so clinics can quickly verify E&B, obtain Patient Health Snapshot, check Rx History, Claim Status, Medical Records and more!
- According to CMS, beginning January 1, 2015, healthcare providers will be able to receive an incentive for chronic care management for senior patients with two or more chronic conditions for non-face-to-face services.
- Chronic Care Management Services
IMPORTANT NOTE: Federal and other industry programs/payment models include many requirements, criteria and variables which may be modified periodically with or without notice. Providers and their staff should frequently review and analyze possible eligibility, penalties, incentives, and requirements, etc. to ensure compliance as applicable. Many agencies / carriers / professional organizations have email subscription services which may help practices stay informed. Some possible helpful resources include those found at: www.medisysinc.com.